-
October 27th, 2001, 01:23 AM
#21
Alex
Guest
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Courier, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by chas_ucla:
The joke about this is that the whole reason Roger and I were on Andreas' board in the first place is because of you, Alex. Roger publicly stated that he was leaving Mike's board because he couldn't stand the negativity and unpleasantness that was going on.
Andreas' board is cool and he's a swell guy but it doesn't seem to have too many members.
You're very good at giving one side of the story -- your own. I've told my side in other posts, my record speaks for itself.
Isn't it kind of funny that the only person who is consistently pissing people off is you? No matter how hard you try to justify your behavior --finding quotes from the past that fit your rhetoric -- you still can't answer that question.
I ran into an old friend last night. I won't repeat what he said because he's a pro but he knows you and confirmed that it isn't only on this board where you have enemies.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Go ahead and repeat it.
I don't appreciate innunedo.
------------------
Alex
-
October 27th, 2001, 01:38 AM
#22
MikeBrantley
Guest
Read your e-mail, Alex.
------------------
--Mike Brantley
-
October 27th, 2001, 01:45 AM
#23
Alex
Guest
Discussion is a good thing.
I have e-mailed you in kind.
------------------
Alex
-
October 27th, 2001, 11:38 AM
#24
Regular 8 Freak
Guest
Hey Mike,
When are you going to actually test that H8 of yours? I am interested to get your take on it. Just curious.
------------------
-
October 27th, 2001, 04:00 PM
#25
MikeBrantley
Guest
Maybe soon, I will test it. I've had some film in the freezer for a while. The main reason I haven't tried it yet is that I don't have a Regular 8 or Dual 8 projector, although I recently acquired a dual viewer. I'll be on the lookout for a good Reg. 8 projector soon.
Also, I bought an external meter for the H8, but I don't think it works. So I will be guessing with exposure settings. Any experience with this?
------------------
--Mike Brantley
-
October 27th, 2001, 04:20 PM
#26
MovieStuff
Guest
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Courier, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MikeBrantley:
The main reason I haven't tried it yet is that I don't have a Regular 8 or Dual 8 projector, although I recently acquired a dual viewer. I'll be on the lookout for a good Reg. 8 projector soon.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Hi, Mike!
Just a gentle reminder that the WorkPrinter is dual 8mm. Also, I have a slew of these units that I pick up off eBay. If you wanted just a "plain" dual 8 projector (not the WorkPrinter) I could refurbish one for you cheap. Also, these units were originally meant for only 18fps, but when engineering the now-defunct CineMate, I was able to upgrade them to 24fps with no problem. However, they would be "fixed" at 24fps with no speed change capablility, since I change out the drive pulley to do it.
Let me know if you're interested!
Roger
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks